|More Journal Entries|
|Here at DAC we can not stress enough the importance of following our rules. They aren't hard or complicated but following them helps us to accept your artwork faster and more efficiently.|
1. When submitting art please make sure you are submitting to the CORRECT folder.
2. NO FAN ART or PRE-EXISTING characters will be accepted (unless specified in the challenge).
3. Challenges are assigned once a month, check the JOURNAL for updates and info.
4. After a challenge is assigned you are free to submit to the challenge at any time.
5. If you miss a challenge don’t worry, there are NO DEADLINES for any of the challenges.
6. You are free to submit the process or the finished piece. You may submit each step individually or all at once.
7. If you have artwork you've made that you feel would fit into one of the challenges it will be reviewed, but is not guaranteed to be accepted. The point of this group is to create NEW art, please try to submit new artwork when working on any DAC challenge.
8. If you have ideas for challenges feel free to submit a note.
9. Please do not send group affiliations, they will not be
10. Only submit work that pertains to each challenge, RANDOM submissions will be DENIED.
11. To avoid being denied accidentally, please include the DAC GROUP name somewhere in your description.